단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Viewer Up Down Comment Print Files
GGGHaaa

54.jpg

When the lights go down in the city
불빛들이 도시를 비춰
                     There's whiskey in my aching bones, heaven only knows I can't keep up at all
위스키는 나의 아픈 뼈속에서  천국을 전혀 알수 없었죠
                                         Sleeping next to the phone, it's never pretty
폰 옆에서 자는 것은 그것은 예쁘지 않았죠
                            Looks like you got the best of me, maybe the fool in me
너가 보기엔 나를 최고로 알았겠지 아마도 나는 어리석었나봐
                                                     but I'm waking up
                                                       하지만 나는 일어났지

All the time that you wasted, I was saving it all
 너는 모든 시간을 낭비하고 나는 모든것을 아꼈었어
                                 Running down a lonely road, here we go, here we go again
멈춘 곳은 외로운 길이다. 시작하자 다시 시작하는거야
                              Was it love we were making, or have you traded it all
우리가 사랑을 만들어가거나 또는 너가 거래했을거야
                             Running in at out the door, here we go, here we go again
문으로 뛰어나가 시작하는거야 다시 시작하는거야

Every stone that you throw was never worth it
모든 돌을 당신은 던졌지 가치가 전혀 없었어
                      I'm not the man i used to be, no I could never be, look how far I've come
나는 한 때 남자가 아니였어   아니 나는 남자일 수 없었어  내가 어디 까지 왔는지 봐
                                       From those rocky roads to rainy cities
                                         비가내리는 도시인 록키 길로부터
                    Back into the desert then, into the ancients den, every place I call home
사막으로 돌아와서 오래된 덴으로 들어와 모든 곳이 나의 집이라고 불려

All the time that you wasted, I was saving it all
 너는 모든 시간을 낭비하고 나는 모든 것을 아꼈었어
                               Running down a lonely road, here we go here we go again
멈춘 곳은 외로운 길이야. 시작하자 다시 시작하는거야
                        Was it love we were making, or have you traded it all,
                                Running in at out the door, here we go, here we go
문으로 뛰어나가 시작하는거야 다시 시작하는거야

hey-ye All the time that you wasted, i was saving it all
                               너는 모든 시간을 낭비했어
                           Running down a lonely road, here we go here we go again
멈춘 곳은 외로운 길이야. 시작하자 다시 시작하는거야
                              Was it love we were making, or have you traded it all,
                           Running in at out that door here we go here we go again
문밖으로 달려나가 시작하자 다시 시작하는거야
                                Was it love we were making, or have you traded it all?
우리가 사랑을 만들어가거나 또는 너가 거래했을거라고?
Running in and out that door, here we go, here we go again
                    문밖으로 달려나가 시작하자 다시 시작하는거야

헤어진 후 모든 과거를 회상하는 부분 풍경 씬이 자유롭게 나타나는 것 같습니다.
                       잔잔한 분위기속에서 치고 오르는 고음의 선율이 귀를 자극시킵니다 !

달콤하게 말하는 사람의 시작하자 ! 

다시 시작해보는 것은 어떨까요?!

Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

본커뮤니티는 재외한국인커뮤니티이며 게재된 게시물은 인터넷 검색을 통해서 얻은 동영상 웹툰등 링크만을 제공하고만있슴 알립니다.
We are not responsible for any content linked to or referred to from this website or other linked sites
We do not store any music, video, webtoon,mutimedia files on this website. Also, we are not responsible for copyright,
legality, accuracy, compliance, or any other aspects of linked content from other website